Friday, September 12, 2003

Summer Time

Summer Time...Was that a long vacation for me or what...four years of engineering combined i didnt have that many holidays than this one summer in America...To top it all the places i went for sight-seeing were no less significant...

Started with the great Niagara Falls in June end...the magnificient aura that the Falls had still holds me spell bound....Thanx to ISA(Dont get me wrong...ISA is Indian Students Association and not The Instrumentation Society of America)....Followed it up with a nice camping trip to Mammoth Caves in Kentucky with Suneel and couple other friends...Suneel for all those in VESIT is our own B.S.R Sai...Doing his Ph.D at The University of Akron...

Come August...went to Pennsylvania (again!!!!!) for the amazing time of my life..White Water Rafting....Its the adventure of a lifetime...August End...Labor day weekend...This time to West Virginia for Camping and White Water Rafting at Fayetteville...

Not to mention the brilliant California and Las Vegas trip during last december to my brother's place....To top it all my personal favorite...the INDIA trip in march end for my bro's wedding...Was that COOL or what....an 8 day dash for the marriage...

Am writing too many blogs but kya karen...Bahut time mil raha hai....No classes..No Research today...sirf time hi time hai...

More from me as Time progresses...

For those keenly interested in viewing my photos...click here

Later then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home