Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Whats new..

Just decided by pure instincts yesterday to be the Master of Ceremony (MC) along with Hemant for Diwali...If i manage to pull that off, I will be all over the place at Central Hower on Sunday....Dance, Play, Songs and now this..whats more is in store GOD only knows...The crowd will see a lot of me that day..and I hope at the end of the day they are not bored looking at me...Praying.....If anyone wants to see me on Sunday...please come over to the stage area...thats where i am going to be.....

Exam in another 4 hours....Directory work after that for another 8 hrs or so...Boy...is it going to be one heck of a night or what...Hope I can stay awake....The best part about this ISA job...FREE FOOD everytime we meet...Isnt that cool....Well,on the other hand, lotsa responsibilities to take care off...

Coming back to our play..TERI BIWI SIRF MERI HAI....The making of the play is according to me..is more hilarious than the actual play...Hope we prove it wrong on Sunday...It is absolute chaos during practice...Madhu just cant control herself while Mritunjay as a body-double is a totally different story....

The less said about the dance..the better my blog looks....For VARIETY SINGING...practice time with Suneel on Thursday Friday and Saturday...

Busy week...

More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home