Saturday, November 15, 2003

Simply Sensational.....

For those who watched the Indian batting on Saturday morning and those who didnt...those are the words i use to describe the efforts...SIMPLY SENSATIONAL.I am not going to talk more than this as i am not a news reporter...there are sites on my blog that can take you to the best reporters in the world...

Double blow for NZ as they lost in the RUGBY WORLD CUP SEMIS to Australia 22-10...I am not a follower of RUGBY but everytime i surfed espnstar.com, I got RUGBY news as the headlines...so just followed the happenings from there....England take on France in the second semis tomorrow...

AROUND THE WORLD PARTY tonite at the Ballroom....Somehow i am not too keen to attend that...I have been there twice already (Fall'02 and Spring'03) and had lotsa fun..Danced like anything till we dropped dead on the dance floor (dont take my words too "literally"...)

The countdown meter says 22 days to take off to MOTHERLAND...It feels like ages since i last went even though it was in March of 2003 that i had made a DASH to Mumbai for my brother's wedding...Havent shopped anything till now...keeping my hopes for THANKSGIVING....

Have i said enough to end the blog for today...I think so..

Well..Fellow bloggers...Keep Blogging..and for the rest of the gang...Keep Visiting for more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home