Wednesday, October 29, 2003

A Good Feeling..

For the past couple of days I am getting a great feeling that my parents are with me in Akron and meeting all my friends and visiting my brother and sis-in-law in California...But to be frank...Me and my brother are chalking out an itinerary to get them to the United Stated next year...Lets hope we can get them here and they can enjoy the nice places around here...

November is going to be hectic as I take off for INDIA in December and i have to prepone all the exams, presentations and testing before i leave..

Its going to be fun to see INDIA take on AUSTRALIA...down under..and i will be there watching it live from my home...Isnt that cool...

Done with bloggin for today....will write more as time goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home