Wednesday, November 26, 2003

BUSY BUSY BUSY.....

Seems like its been a while since something new was added on my blogspot....So here it is...Lotsa good things happened since the last post...The ceiling is back where it should be...My project proposal is out of the way...less than 2 weeks to go HOME....AM PLEASED....

Thanksgiving Holidays start today from 5:00 pm...hmmm....not going anywhere as i have to finish of multiple class projects...start studying for multiple exams...AM NOT HAPPY...

Plans to do some chota-mota shopping after class...Hope i can get something really good....Hope to go the mall or wherever Suneel takes me on the 28th morning...DIGICAM is the first thing that comes to my mind and is at the top of the list to BUY..

Hey Hemant, if u r reading this one, that was a nice blog on mere bachpan ka dost...cant remember of any such friend that i had during my childhood...will comment when i remember if i had such a friend...

Looks like Suneel is busy with classes....Kab update kar raha hai blog....looks like Sapna is having a ball of a time in Mumbai...I shall join her soon in AAMCHI MUMBAI....

I think so enough has been said for the moment...

Will write more later...

SEE YA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home