Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Insecurity..

Are we all really busy or are we pretending to be....At times it really feels i am making a serious attempt to make myself look busy...so much for pretense..but the fact is that i have always been like that all through out my life and i really dont have a clue why i do that.....There used to be times in college during exam time when I used to be perfect with my preparation and it actually looked like i had a lot of time at my disposal...then i used to see the other students slog their butts off and i used to imagine have i actually finished studying for the paper and that i havent left anything...Had that insecure feeling about myself till the final semesters of engineering...But there are times more often than not that i am supremely confident of myself and that nothing can hold me back...thats more like me...

I was doing my job search and i came across this company wherein they say if u want a job just ignore this offer..but if you are looking for a career we are the right one for you...isnt that so true...but the selfish minds (read goal oriented) that we are...are we actually looking for a career??...dont we hunt for a job rather than just find the right career for us..point to ponder...i really wonder....But then everyone is so insecure about the future that we really dont care...do we??...i dont...and that i really need a job and its upto me to make a career out of it....not find a career and then make a job out of it...

Enjoy life and be hopeful...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home