Tuesday, March 08, 2005

So after almost 9 months of working as a temporary employee, my luck eventually helped me get a permanent postition at my company as a Quality Engineer. Not the best job in the world but i am not complaining as i am glad my employer is ready to give me the ever-eluding H1B visa.

Got the news on Thursday March 3rd..More relieved than happy frankly. was waiting for this day eagerly for a long time..Good to see my association with Akron will continue for a bit more time..

Folks back home were extremely pleased. Cant wait to get back home this summer..Been a long hard year for me the past one and this one (the 3 months that has whizzed past all of us..)..cant believe its already Mid-March...Seems only like yesterday when i was chatting with my parents and Kirti on new years eve..

Lot of things have changed around me. But i am glad i have accepted the change and "hung-in-there" for my chance to smile..been thro a torrid time during the past months with possible employers just turning away at the last second citing some reason or the other..But as luck would have it, I am still here fighting another day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home