Wednesday, March 10, 2004

My First Crush...

Let me reveal a little secret about my school days to you guys...the most often remembered thing by everyone about schoodays is obviously the first crush..Even i had one...surpisingly even though i was one of the most reclusive kinda boy...the kinda schoolboy for whom girls were like....stay away..thankyou and my "first" crush was on my 6th standard teacher (not that there were too many crushes after that)..Vandana Miss..Naam bhi yaad hai...kaise bhool sakta hun usey main...She was the ultimate beauty and hers was the only class i used to pay attention to...let me clarify this..the attention was not to what she teaching but to her :)...

It was only later that i realised that half the guys in my class had so-called crushes on her...but hey, i would do anything to make an impression on her...did all that could have been possible..not to patao her but to look the best in terms of everything...but then alas, 6th standard was history...we grew up a year older and moved on to the 7th grade...she left the school after one year...(think she understood that all VI-A students were infatuated with her :) )...

Somehow this thing is exactly in similarity to the situation/song from Munnabhai M.B.B.S...Chaila kya Soorat thi.......

Life is a bit tough, isnt it??

Laters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home